Core Return Policy
Definition of Core:
- The core is the old unit, which was replaced by the new or rebuilt item.
- Many replacement parts such as pumps, injectors, turbochargers and high pressure oil pumps have a core charge that is associated with the part. All cores must be like for like and include all parts and pieces that were received on your replacement product.
- All cores must be returned in rebuildable condition to receive full credit.
Core Physical Condition:
- No core credit will be issued for cores that have been in a fire, disassembled, or severely damaged or broken.
- Partial core credit may be issued for cores that have a seized head and rotor, cracked housings, contamination (water, biodiesel, waste vegetable oil, etc), or missing parts or pieces.
Core Return Procedure:
- Drain all fluids (oil, fuel, etc.) before the core is returned.
- Use all plastic plugs and caps received on the replacement item on the return core.
- Wrap in sturdy plastic bag to prevent leakage. Any wet packages may result in damaged or denied packages. • Pack the core in the ORIGINAL BOX. (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT; MANY SUPPLIERS WILL NOT GIVE US CREDIT IF THE CORES ARE NOT IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING. Be sure to use any cardboard braces or internal cushioning provided.
- Please include the core one of the invoice copies provided with the product and mark what cores are being returned.
- All cores are to be shipped prepaid to:
SMOKE EM DIESEL PERFORMANCE
Box 6, RR-1, Site 103
Regina, SK S4P 2Z1
- Shipping method is customer’s choice however Loomis is our preferred shipper.
- Please email the tracking # to [email protected] This allows us better tracking and prompt credit to your credit card.