- CaTCHER software's inside
- Ten different performance levels
- Fastest download in the industry, up to three times faster than the
competition, a typical ECM update takes about 5 minutes
- ABS tire height updates in just few seconds
- Manual High Idle is enabled in all softwares
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text
- No tools required, no fuses to pull
- USB built in for simple updates
- Free internet updates
- Most complete keyboard in the industry
- Reliable, it works off your OEM hardware
- Programmable Speed Limiter from 25 to 250 mph
- Programmable parameters for fine tuning
The horsepower settings. except #0, all other softwares have a
modified "Torque management" ( TQM ). The throttle response is
greatly improved but is set to a safe limit. With "Safe" I mean safe for
your tranny and rest of the driveline.
- SW # 0 : Half power
- SW # 1 : 30 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 2 : 60 hp increase, no added timing ***
- SW # 3 : 60 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 4 : 90 hp increase, no added timing ***
- SW # 5 : 90 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 6 : 130 hp increase, no added timing ***
- SW # 7 : 130 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 8 : 170 hp increase, no added timing *** °°°
- SW # 9 : 170 hp increase, with added timing °°°
°°° Do not use for prolonged high speed runs! Speeds exceeding approx 105
MPH can result in high exhaust gas temperatures and damage the Diesel
Particulate Filter (DPF) !!!
*** All even numbered softwares (2-4-6-8) without timing are to be used for
stacking with other after market power adding devices that also add their own
timing. NO additional timing has to be used with the odd numbered softwares (1-
Severe engine damage will result !!!
Tested on stock trucks on our in house Dyno Dinamics Twin Retarder
Stock means just that. Stock! Even the air filters were stock...
We checked the "baseline" ( the stock truck hp at the rear wheels )
twice in a day in order to be sure about our findings. The above
declared hp numbers are all rounded down to the closest number. For
example the 90 hp file actually did 96 hp. That's a 90 hp software for
me, not a 100. The 170 hp was 176.
ABS / Speedo recalibration
The tire height can be adjusted up to 44" in increments of 10 tenth of
an inch in just a couple seconds. Of course, Smarty needs to be VIN#
locked to the truck in order to get into the ABS adjustment section.
DTC Code reader
The name says it all.
You can read and erase codes. Codes are displayed also in plain
English. That's old news by now. Smarty S-03 was the first one to
provide that utility, others found the idea to be a good one too.
( Smarty does erase ABS codes too but does not display them )
ECM update speed
Faster than anything else on the market! Again we've done our
homework on the protocol. Less than 5 minutes. Three times faster
than a Star-Scan diagnostic tool or competitor.
We have developed our own bootloader in order to not have to pull
fuses should an update become interrupted for any reason. All you
have to do is to turn the key off / key on Smarty does everything else
on it's own.
Updates<span style="color: #0000